Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Relatively Easy
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Relatively Easy Summary
- Recipe Title: Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Relatively Easy
- Category: Dessert
- Level of Cooking Skill: 1 (1= Very Easy, 2= Easy, 3= Moderate, 4= Difficult, 5= Too hard to do)
- Cost of Preparation: 1 (1= Very Cheap and Affordable, 2= Moderate and Inexpensive, 3= Expensive, 4= Luxury, 5= Extravagant and Extremely Expensive)
Tell Us About Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic and beloved treat. The original cookie was invented by Ruth Graves Wakefield at the Toll House Inn in Whitman, Massachusetts in the 1930s. The cookies consist of butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. The chocolate chips can be made from chopped bars of semi-sweet chocolate or purchased ready-made. Chocolate chip cookies are a popular and tasty snack loved by children and adults alike!
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
Chocolate Chip Cookies ingredient:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Cookies Preparations
Chocolate Chip Cookies preparations:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden brown. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Instructions
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, leaving 2-3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease large baking sheets with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or using a hand mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the vanilla extract and the eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, mixing on low speed, until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop large tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
What are the best dessert recipes you should try after Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Interested in our next best dessert recipe you should try? Scroll down and click the button for more information.
- Chocolate Cake
- Apple Pie
- Carrot Cake
- Ice Cream
- Banana Pudding
- Key Lime Pie
Articles related to cooking recipes
Making your own Chocolate Chip Cookies is an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Not only do you get to customize the cookies to your own recipes and tastes, but you can also use high-quality ingredients, ensuring you get a delicious end product with the healthiest ingredients.
Also, homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies often have a richer and more intense flavor than store-bought ones, making the experience all the more enjoyable. Furthermore, the process of baking the cookies can itself be pleasant, allowing you to bring a little bit of happiness into your kitchen with the smell, sight and taste of freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.
No, it’s relatively easy to make Chocolate Chip Cookies. The process usually involves mixing together wet and dry ingredients, stirring in the chocolate chips, and baking the dough.
The chocolate chip cookie is so popular because it has all the things people love about a cookie – buttery goodness, chewiness, and sweetness – and the added bonus of rich, chocolate chips. People can’t help but love the combination of flavors and textures. Plus, they are so easy to make and share with friends and family!